Logos and Corporate Identity Design
Logo and corporate identity are essential elements of a unique and recognizable brand.
We have been creating logos that clearly differentiate our clients from competition for over twenty years. The experience we bring to the table allows our clients to portray a professional image in the marketplace.
What makes a good logo
When creating a logo, we anticipate how the logo and its elements can be used for corporate identity as well as marketing materials (both print and digital). We are the designer of choice for the majority of our clients because we ensure seamless brand presentation across all channels.
- Appropriate to your industry
- Practical for various applications (displays properly on a pen as well as building, readable in black and white color combination, etc.)
- Designed using appropriate color combinations - good contrast for accessibility purposes and cost-effective production
What is involved in logo design process?
- Discoveries and research
- Creative brief
- Concept development - we present 2-3 logos
- Selected logo design and basic corporate identity
- Final delivery - logo in Adobe Illustrator, EPS, PNG and JPEG and Graphic Standards Manual
Graphic Standards Manual
A Graphic Standards Manual is provided at the end of the project that contains important guidelines for proper use of a logo and also outlines essential elements of a brand's visual identity. The manual consists of the following components:
- Logo design
- Logo elements and its proportions and relationships
- Proper logo use and variations
- Logo fonts
- Color swatches
- Business card design
- Letterhead and invoice template
- Sample logo applications
Find out how we can improve your website